Thursday, August 7, 2008

My mom wanted me to delete all of your addresses off of the comment section so no one else can see them. I have them all written down.
Here is who I have:
S Sissies, Mattie, Nicole, Jessica, Emma, McKenzie and Kaylee.

I have sent bracelets to McKenzie and Kaylee, Jessica, and Mattie.

I will send a bracelet to the people I haven't sent them to yet. I will also send everybody a new address list.

Remember, we're not doing theme colors anymore. (sorry) You can just make any color friendship bracelet you want and mail one to everyone on the list. That way we'll all be blogging friends forever!

SYLA

1 comment:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I'm loving this club. You know how you sent me 3 braclets I gave one to Kenley and Emma. And I kept one. Emma taught me how to make those braclets and I'm having so much fun doing them. I'm making everybody one. Only the people that you gave me there address. But send me a new list of addresses and I'll make them one. I love your club. I'm going to send you a braclet I just don't know what colors??? So what colors would you like??? Thanks.
Bye bye.♥☺♥