Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I LOVE TO WRITE

When I was in kindrgarden-2nd grade I was in the young writers and illistrators contest. In kindergarden I wasn't a finalist(i wasn't relly good enogh) In1st grade I was a finalest (but didn't get 1st place) in 2nd grade I got..........1st place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In 2nd grade I wrote a poum book here is one memerized.



I have been a supert hero fly in the sky I have been an acrobat balincing up high I have benn a puppy my broter's been a cat It takes imagenation to be
somthing like that I have gone surfing on my scooter my couch has been a
pirate ship the floor was full of allagator I trided not to slip my
my back yard was the field were I won the soccer game I was the
Olimpic champin my dad cherred my name there are lot of things that I can
be every single day I'm ready to be somthing new I'm going out to play.



syla =>

5 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Wow you do love to write. That is an interesting story. And a long one. Thanks for the share.
bye bye. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of your writing Abby! I still love that poem

Kenzie said...

I love to write too! My name will be on a best seller someday...I hope!

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

What is your e-mail. I need it so I cna send you my address.
Bye bye. ;)

Michelle Alley said...

I so remember when you went to the writer's contest - I was proud of you then and still am sweetie!