Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Blog Club


If you are 15 years old and younger you are welcome to join my new Blogging Friends club.

My idea is that we all make friendship bracelets for everyone in the club every month and we mail them to each other. That way we'll each have a bracelet from every one else in the club. We can also send a letter when we send the bracelet. I will post the "color of the month" each month.


Here is a website on how to make friendship bracelets. Here is another one. I just learned how to make them from one of my friends from church.


Let me know if you want to join the club. You can join at any time.
This month's color is YELLOW and ORANGE. If you want to add another color that is OK. But it must have yellow and orange in it. I picked those because they are summer colors.
I'll have to collect everybody's addresses later if we want to do this. I will mail you all the addresses along with your 1st bracelet from ME!
SYLA
=>
ps...GIRLS ONLY.

7 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

That sounds so fun!! I'll join the club. We will have so much fun!! Thanks for the share.
bye bye. ;)

♪Emmy♪ said...

That sounds really fun! You are so cool for starting that. I would like to join. I will try to make the braclets. That is so generous for you to do that.

♪Emmy♪ said...

sorry but i can't get the braclets. can you send them to me??

Nicole said...

COUNT ME IN!!! When do we start??? BTW, check out my blog! IT'S FRESH, IT'S NEW, IT'S AWESOME!

Willie said...

Abby it's not fear I want to join. Oh well I've got to follow the rules.

WOW
=>
There

[jessica] said...

that sound totally fun! i'd love to!

{McKenzie} said...

That is an awesome idea. I'm in!!