Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hermione the hamster


My hamster Hermione is almost always asleep during the day and awake most of the night. Did you know that hamsters are nocturnal (like mine)? If you have a hamster, do you give it pretzels? They make hamster pretzels out of hamster food and put color into it. Hermione has eaten green, purple, red, and orange pretzels so far. When I give her one, she practically attacks it. She just shoves the whole thing in her cheek, and then sometimes her cheeks look huge and too big for her body.
S.Y.L.A.

9 comments:

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I never knew about hamster pretzels.

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!!!!

Kenzie said...

I have a hamster. His name is Howie. Yesterday he ate chocolate. Not on purpose, (cause chocolate can be poisonus) well anyway. She's cute! Come over to my blog to see howie!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie!

The family trunk said...

Hey,
wats up?
I have not talked to you in a while!! I miss you!!! So how are things?
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§
Emma♥

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

He is so CUTE!!!!!
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺

The family trunk said...

He is very cute!!! My cat just had her kits yesterday!!! Do you want one??? well Bye.
£mma♥☺
TTYL

Michelle Alley said...

Hey sugar! Your mum was supposed to send me your blog address, but as your aunt - I just had to find it myself! Your hamster is so sweet! Love, Michelle :)